Tema Safety & Training provide fire fighting consulting activities about High Risk industrial sites such as Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Steel, Pharmaceutical companies.
Consulting activities on industrial safety are oriented to be in compliance with the requirements requested by international standards and laws.
Our core competencies
Major accidents hazard
- Fire Risk analysis
- Fire fighting consulting for new plants and adjustments
- Fire fighting planning to obtain the Fire fighting Conformity Approval
- Fire prevention practices with reference to the Fire Safety Engineering Approach
- Fire resistance test of the structural elements
- Assessment of industrial risks sites
- Tests and controls of hydrants and fire hose reels providing them with the expert’s report Emergency and Evacuation Plan working out
Safety on work sites
- Draft the Risk Assessment Document and to identify the most important prevention and protection measures to be taken
- Play the role of the Protection and Prevention Service Person in Charge.
If you are interested in our counsulting activities, please contact us.