Tema Safety & Training has implemented and maintains a Quality Management System which fulfills the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 international standard for the following field of activities:
“Design and provision of training courses and consultancy services related to fire protection and safety systems. Coordination of enterprises and technical management of industrial and naval activities”.
The company is characterized by high professional profile assistance in offering a complete service, based on advanced know-how and on possession of more certifications issued by national and international bodies such as:
- Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport
- Italian Ministry of Interior
- MCA (Maritime and Coastguard Agency)
- AMERC (Association Of Marine Electronic And Radio Colleges)
- A.N.FO.S. (Italian National Association of Safety at work Trainers)
Tema Safety & Training Srl is a qualified supplier of eni corporate university S.p.A. (Ref. Prot. ECU N. 11/12882.gp of October 5, 2011) in the HSE – Operational Training area and it is registered in the ENI S.p.A. List of Suppliers in S13D18 technical/scientific consulting area (Ref. Prot ENI No. 2005/3448 of 23 December 2005).
- View ISO 9001 2008 – 2014
- View IQNet ISO9001 2008 2012 Certificate
- View ISO9001 2008 RINA SpA 2012 Certificate
- View ANFOS-027 Certificate
- View EBINFOS-033 Certificate
If you are interested in our training courses, please contact us.